Welcome to the KnolShare with Dr. Dave Podcast. Hosted on GrokShare.com and streamed on iTunes, Spotify, and Google Play. Episode 57 (E57) highlights the brilliance of Jacqui Bauer, founder of RentLab.org.
- Share the story of RentLab with us. How did you come up with this idea?
- You won an award at the Startup Tucson TENWEST festival, how did that help shape the next decision for Rentlab?
- Are you making traction in the market place and being a disruptor at this point?
- What makes you motivated to get started each day with your venture?
- Why would people select Rentlab over your competition?
- Do you plan to participate in the Be Agile Week Challenge in Tucson between March 11, 2019 and March 16, 2019?
- Final message that you want to stick with the listeners.
Visit www.RentLab.org to learn more about Jacqui Bauer and RentLab.
We would like to thank our sponsor KnolShare for the continued support for this podcast. Visit KnolShare.org to achieve your awesomeness through agile coaching and training, digital transformation strategy, agile organization development, lean business startup, and diversity and inclusion training.
Checkout Dr. Dave’s latest book Elastic Minds: What are you thinking? On Amazon.com. You will also find his book Transforming your leadership Character: The lean thinking and agility way on Amazon.com.
Look for the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Google Play.
The KnolShare with Dr. Dave Podcast is Streamed on GrokShare.com.
If you have any questions for Dr. Dave reach out on twitter @DrCorneliusInfo or @KnolShare.
This podcast and interview produced by Dr. Dave Cornelius
Until next time, find your awesomeness.
Copyright 2019 KnolShare.