Welcome to the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast, hosted on Grokshare.com and streamed on iTunes, Google Play, and Spotify. You are listening to Episode #63 featuring Randi Dorman, Tucson’s 2019 Mayoral candidate. The topic is Randi for Mayor. Let’s learn more about Randi.
Dr. Dave Cornelius sat with Tucson 2019 Mayoral candidate Randi Dorman to learn why she is running for the Mayor’s seat after Mayor Jonathan Rothschild leaves office this year.
Randi said … I’ve been here for 20 years and see the people, the culture, and the beauty that is in Tucson. I think Tucson, AZ has limitless potential and settles for the status quo too often. We default to saying we are a low age town for decades and that is why we cannot have a higher quality of life. I think it is ridiculous, decades after decades having this position. We should honor the past but look toward the future.
- Why are you pursuing the Tucson Mayor’s position?
- Tucson is the 5th poorest city in the United States, How will your experiences as an entrepreneur help you to transform the economy?
- A key local mindset in Tucson is to keep Tucson “Classic”. How do you influence the mindset to be more open to a progressive economy?
- What differentiates you from the other candidates?
- It was recently announced that Connect CoWorking will be closed in downtown Tucson. This collaboration workspace houses about 50 entrepreneurs and business people. If you were elected Mayor, how would you work to support stronger business partnerships in the future?
- How would you increase Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the City of Tucson?
- If you are elected, what will be the top three agenda items that you will pursue?
- If you are not elected, how will you continue to shape the economy and community agenda for Tucson?
- What actions do you want people to take after listening to this podcast?
Sponsors & Summary
We would like to thank our sponsor KnolShare for the continued support for this podcast. Visit KnolShare.org to achieve your awesomeness through agile coaching and training, digital transformation strategy, agile organization development, lean business startup, and diversity and inclusion training.
Checkout Dr. Dave’s latest book Elastic Minds: What are you thinking? On Amazon.com. You will also find his book Transforming your leadership Character: The lean thinking and agility way on Amazon.com.
Look for the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Google Play.
The KnolShare with Dr. Dave Podcast is Streamed on GrokShare.com.
If you have any questions for Dr. Dave reach out on twitter @DrCorneliusInfo or @KnolShare.
This podcast and interview produced by Dr. Dave Cornelius
Until next time, find your awesomeness.
Copyright 2019 KnolShare.