Welcome to the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast, hosted on Grokshare.com and streamed on iTunes, Google Play, and Spotify. You are listening to Episode #64 featuring Ed Cruz, founder of the Go For Vertical incubator.
- What is the vision of Go For Vertical and how did you get started?
- How many companies have you incubated?
- Is the Go For Vertical incubation an ownership dilution engagement? If yes, by how much?
- What are your key principles for success?
- How do you get members of your incubator a possible mentor or angel investor?
- What would you say has been the biggest obstacle to success?
- What is your greatest success to date?
- What is the best way for people to connect with you?
Sponsors & Summary
We would like to thank our sponsor KnolShare for the continued support for this podcast. Visit KnolShare.org to achieve your awesomeness through agile coaching and training, digital transformation strategy, agile organization development, lean business startup, and diversity and inclusion training.
Checkout Dr. Dave’s latest book Elastic Minds: What are you thinking? On Amazon.com. You will also find his book Transforming your leadership Character: The lean thinking and agility way on Amazon.com.
Look for the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Google Play.
The KnolShare with Dr. Dave Podcast is Streamed on GrokShare.com.
If you have any questions for Dr. Dave reach out on twitter @DrCorneliusInfo or @KnolShare.
This podcast and interview produced by Dr. Dave Cornelius
Until next time, find your awesomeness.
Copyright 2019 KnolShare.