Welcome to the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast, hosted on Grokshare.com and streamed on iTunes, Google Play, and Spotify. You are listening to episode EAFH-14 featuring Howard Sublett, Chief Product Owner, Scrum Alliance. Let’s begin!
- You are the Chief Product Owner of the Scrum Alliance; how would you describe value and please share feedback of value received by members of the Scrum Alliance?
- I believe companies need “happy contributing people” to satisfy customers and allow a company to grow to achieve a sustainable existence. Share your experience that enabled a culture to create an environment for “happy contributing people”.
- What are the key attributes that you believe enable satisfied customers in an organization? Can you share a few specific to the Scrum Alliance?
- What are the strategies and actions that a company would need to achieve Business agility?
- What trends are you seeing with businesses moving toward business agility?
- If you were to provide coaching to a high school senior or college student, what would you tell them about agile and Scrum as a career option?
- Do you have additional perspectives that you think people would like to learn about agile or Scrum as a value contributor?
Sponsors & Summary
We would like to thank our sponsor KnolShare for the continued support for this podcast. Visit KnolShare.org to achieve your awesomeness through agile coaching and training, digital transformation strategy, agile organization development, lean business startup, and diversity and inclusion training.
Checkout Dr. Dave’s latest book Elastic Minds: What are you thinking? On Amazon.com. You will also find his book Transforming your leadership Character: The lean thinking and agility way on Amazon.com.
Look for the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Google Play.
The KnolShare with Dr. Dave Podcast is Streamed on GrokShare.com.
If you have any questions for Dr. Dave reach out on twitter @DrCorneliusInfo or @KnolShare.
This podcast and interview produced by Dr. Dave Cornelius
Until next time, find your awesomeness.
Copyright 2019 KnolShare.